When using our online services, Safekids Aotearoa may collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
- Purchase information
- Resource order information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Fulfill your requests for publications or information
- Report internally, and to the Ministry of Health and ACC
- Evaluate our programmes
- Understand our customers and update you on relevant opportunities.
Besides our staff, we share this information (in aggregated form) with:
- The Ministry of Health and ACC in order to fulfill our contractual obligations.
We keep information for four years, being the length of our campaign, plus one year.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter requested details, we may be unable to fulfill orders or requests.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at:
Email us here, or (09) 630 9955, or write to:
PO Box 26488